According to the Admission Announcement (Admission Round), Deadline to submit the application (via e-mail) is within 5 p.m.
on March 30, 2020.
Attention!!! for your own safety
We encourage you to follow JIPP Application Process Under an Extraordinary Circumstance as a Result of COVID-19 Infection Outbreaks.
1. The program has canceled a walk-in application.
2. Application form and related documents must be
scaned and sent to JIPP via an
email (firstname.lastname@example.org) AND express services
(GRAB, GET, LINEMAN, LALAMOVE and etc.).
3. Interview Session will be conducted online via Line
(video call or Skype, therefore, candidates must inform
JIPP office your Line ID or Skype ID and by specify
them on JIPP application.
4. The following are important documents you must not
forget to include in the e-mail :
- SAT or CU-AAT Score + Toefl, IELTS or CU - TEP
(Please provide username and password if you
submit score report of SAT)
- Application with Photo and your signature.
- Pay-in Slip.
- Copy ID Card or Passport
5. Original Application and documents will be given to
JIPP office later.
- Chulalongkorn University has approved the central admission of international students (non-holders of the Thai passport) or Thai students (who are holders of duo passports) to the Bachelor’s Degree (International) for the Academic Year 2020.
- One half Scholarship is available for International Student (non-holders of the Thai passport)
ABOUT JOINT INTERNATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY PROGRAM
Joint International Psychology Program provides an enriched learning environment that has helped countless students get ahead.
The Faculty of Psychology offers a double degree opportunity in Thailand (Chulalongkorn University) and Australia (University of Queensland). The program teaches general education and elective courses in psychology to students in all faculties across Chulalongkorn University.
WHAT’S COMING UP
Words can only describe our University so much. A visit will let you experience it. Learn about our curriculum, community impact and how we support our students here at Joint International Psychology Program.